Tuesday, May 02, 2006

"I ha woot canow"

You'd get that post title if you've watched... actually, you know what, you probably know what show I'm going to say there, so I'll just move on.

I woke up this morning in a world of pain. I have a tooth that's been hurting off and on, and yesterday it hurt and I thought I should make an appointment. But I have some fairly deep-seeded anxiety issues about the dentist that I won't bore you with here. Needless to say, my threshold of pain was going to have to supercede my level of anxiety and this morning at around 5 am, pain won out.

So I went to my very nice dentist, whom I've been avoiding like the bird flu, and he was like "Thanks for putting this off, genius, we're going to have to go right in." So, prescription ibuprofen is my friend, and my sister is pissed at me for being at work right now and not at home in bed, but the upside to an emergency root canal? I get to say this: "A secwet pwan to figh infwation?!!"

No comments: