Friday, May 05, 2006

Because will you really be able to think of anything else?

So, in honor of today's opening weekend, we have the slogans that I've decided to have printed on placards that I will then hold up while I stand in front of a theater showing that particular film.

  • He bought a sonogram machine.
  • "You don't know the history of psychiatry, OK?"
  • Vitamins and exercise.
  • He's changed her name to Kate.
  • Was your baby born a week before your film hit theaters?
  • I think he was serious about eating the placenta.
  • "You're glib."
  • "I'm 'intense'."

Let me know if you think of any. I'll just be rotating these throughout the weekend.

ETA: Hang on, Billy Crudup is in this?! The hell?! Why didn't anyone tell me Billy Crudup was in this? ... Yeah, I'm still not going.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

He said he would EAT THE PLACENTA?

Jessica Gray said...

Indeed he did. He was joking about it in, I think, Esquire. A) Gross. That's not funny. B) He had to clarify in every interview after that he was kidding, because that's how crazy people believe him to be. They needed him to clarify that he wasn't actually going to eat the placenta.