Thursday, February 02, 2006

Frakking A

OK, I have to confess something, and ... it's not pretty.

I watch Battlestar Galactica.

Right now, everyone who's ever watched that show: (wounded) "Hey!"

Everyone reading this who's never watched the show: Just crossed me off their list of cool friends. And don't think I don't know that you have those, and don't think I don't know that I was HIGH on said list.

But that's fine. Cross me off. Because I am not kidding you when I tell you that this show is seriously one of the best I've seen in at least the last five years. It's the second season of West Wing good, and I think we all know that season two was phenomenal.

So, now I have another show that I'm setting up on the DVR, and now I have more recaps to read on TWoP. [Speaking of TWoP: if you love TV and don't know about Television Without Pity, go here immediately.] Anyway, Mary McDonnell is in BG, and she has this preternatural glow and earthiness playing the president of all mankind that makes me oh so proud to have already been a fan of hers. And she has serious chemistry with Edward James Olmos. I know. But she does.

Anyway, I want you to go watch it. It's on the SciFi Channel, Fridays at 10pm. Go watch it and then tell me what you think. And I'll explain it to you, you'll watch it again, and you'll love it. Promise.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

The fact that you're not dating a 24-year-old keeps you high on my cool list for the moment.